The Inspiring Innisfil strategic plan recently took another step forward to support and encourage business development in Innisfil. Nottawasaga Futures has partnered with the Town of Innisfil to open a new office in the Town Hall (2101 Innisfil Beach Road). The facility welcomes those planning a new business or operating an existing business in Innisfil.
Services offered include:
- General business information including business access to their Business Resource Lending Library, community studies, and government publications
- Assistance with business registration
- Confidential consultation on loans, business planning
- Regular seminars and workshops on business planning; marketing; financial sourcing; human resource planning and policies; green economy transition information sessions; green economy transition mentorship sessions; and research & development opportunities.
- Help local businesses chart a transition strategy to go green
- Project partnership meetings (South Simcoe Business Links, Green Economy Centre, Business Retention & Expansion Task Force)
- Project meetings such as YNOT Youth Councils, Business Retention & Expansion, and South Simcoe Streams Network
- Access to resources and expertise of network partners to help business expansion and retention, and youth entrepreneurship
The office is located on the second floor and is open from 8:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday. For more information, call the Innisfil office at (705) 436-3806 or visit http://www.nottawasaga.com.